Fuji MS series 1/16 DIN solid-state timer relays are cost-effective and excellent for controlling processes and machine tools. They can be surface or DIN-rail mounted, have an adjustable timing range of .05 to 60 hours, and LED indicators for power and contact closed indication.
The MS4S series time delay relays are 1/16 DIN timers designed for process control, machine tool control, safety control and many other types of applications. The timer relays are plug-in 8-pin or 11-pin surface mount or DIN rail mountable with up to four selectable modes of operation and four selectable timing ranges.
Common features include:
Fuji MS series industrial timers start at
- Multi-mode timer relay, 100-240 VAC
- Multi-mode timer relay, 24 VDC/VAC
- ON-delay timer, 100-240 VAC
- ON-delay timer, 24 VDC/VAC
- On-delay timer switch, 100-240 VAC
- On-delay timer switch, 24 VDC/VAC