|AutomationDirect Live Chat|
Single and Double Foot Switches with Die-Cast Aluminum Foot Guards
Choose these footswitch pedals for foot switch operated machines such as shearing machines, spinning machines, spinning lathes, machine tools, wrapping machines, riveting machines, riveting presses, etc.. AutomationDirect stocks foot switches in free movement, foot switch locked in neutral position and maintained low position operational formats.
- Free movement, momentary actuating pedal
- Freely moving pedal - contact position follows pedal movement; actuated when
the pedal is pushed down, released when pedal is released.
- Safety anti trip, free movement, momentary actuating pedal
Operator must insert foot, pushing lever forward to actuate pedal. Then, same
operation as free movement.
- Free movement, maintained actuating pedal
- Once pedal is pressed down, lock mechanism holds it in place. Operator must
insert foot to disengage lock and release pedal.