The STRIDE Pocket Portal is a simple, low-cost cloud data logger and storage solution that will gather and store data directly to the cloud from any device including analog sensors, actuators, and Modbus RTU controllers. The extremely compact size allows the Pocket Portal to fit anywhere and with WiFi capability, network connections are established without any extra network cabling. The STRIDE Pocket Portal is perfect for anyone needing a small DIY cloud-based data solution that won’t break the bank!
With STRIDE Pocket Portal, making your devices cloud-capable is a cinch. Simply install Pocket Portal near your device and connect using Modbus RTU, discrete I/O or analog inputs, download the Pocket Portal mobile app from your app store, open the app and create a new account, go to www.pocketportal.com to create a device profile, use the mobile app to add the portal to your account and start the provisioning, choose a subscription and that’s it! You are now part of the IIoT revolution.
*********New Lower Pricing available. Go to this link to find out more: https://www.AutomationDirect.com/pocket-portal
- Complete end-to-end solution
IIoT bridge device w/ multi-protocol software and Mobile App with device management and asset monitoring over cloud
- Customizable hardware and software enables remote configuration of various sensor/actuator profiles
- Directly capture data from legacy industrial assets, protocols and sensor types
Modbus RTU RS485, 0-10V, 4-20 mA, and discrete I/O
- Edge-processing of data – filtering, aggregation, protocol adaption, rules engine and buffering
- Complete IIoT networking stack and protocols
- Easily provision Pocket Portal via Mobile phone
- Asset monitoring – alerts, notifications, charts
- Device, user and data management over Cloud
Voted #1 mid-sized employer in Atlanta
Check out our job openings