- Productivity Suite is our FREE PLC software for the Productivity Series of controllers. Our own engineers developed this software at our headquarters near Atlanta, Ga. It was designed with input from our technical service team who communicate on a daily basis with our customers. As a result, Productivity Suite was built to meet the needs of our customers will providing a quick, user-friendly way to program our Productivity family of PLCs. Based on customer feedback we have continually improved our software since its first release. Now Productivity Suite is even better with numerous features added to make your Productivity Series programming even more productive.
• Advanced “fill-in-the-blank” instructions for utmost ease of use
• Tag name programming with pre-defined structure data types
• Numerous PLC Ethernet communication ports to meet in-house and on-site network requirements
• High-contrast OLED/LCD displays provide accurate process
variable data as well as system diagnostics in real time
No meter required! (P2000/P3000 only)
• Convenient QR codes link customers to needed documents in an instant (P1000/P2000 only)
• Auto-discovered VFDs with configurable and saveable parameters (P2000/P3000 only)
• Binary-only USB transfers to the CPU keep proprietary code secure and allow for added convenience with project downloads (P2000/P3000 only)
• Access to remote installations using integrated web server and/ or mobile app
• Embedded OPC support for easy customer database communication
• Hot-swappable I/O for easy hardware changes on-the-fly (P2000/P3000 only)
• Scalable product offering from large control systems with thousands of I/O and high demand applications (speed, communications, expandability) to simple, low cost, space-saving stackable I/O platforms
• FREE tag name based programming software for utmost programming flexibility
• FREE award-winning technical support for the life of the product
• FREE access to online resources (forums, upgrades, FAQ’s, advisories, etc.)
That’s right, get all of the benefits without any extra cost. Forget licenses or licensing fees, download the software to as many PCs as needed or take it for a test drive and try it before you buy it. After all, you bought the controller, why pay more to control it?
Productivity Project Migration Video:
Productivity is a full featured tag-based PLC Programming software, and we give it to you for free. There is no Licensing or Contracts like with other brands, we believe if you bought the hardware, why should you also have to pay to control it. Now, just because it is free, that doesn’t mean it isn’t powerful. Your get real world graphical display of all your hardware. That also allows you select your modules and then configure them. There is simple integration of GS variable frequency drives, that allows for auto discovery of the drives, and then you store the configuration as part of the PLC Project. Saving time on setup, implementation, and drive replacements. EtherNet/Ip comes standard on all Productivity CPUs so, no longer do you have to pay large prices for Ethernet/Ip. This has a Data View that has a real time graphical display. You can have multiple watchlists tabs to separate for troubleshooting or implementation There is Datalogging directly on the CPU. You can add as many PIDs as the memory will hold. In this project I have placed 100 PID loops in a P2000 CPU and still have only used 6% of the available CPU memory. Instructions that are easy to understand, with fill in the blanks. Some even provide Defined structures that will help to reduce your Programming time. Then there is the Remote access IOs app which will allow you to get connected with Iphone or Apple tablet The Productivity series PLCs is this line is fully scalable. You can take a project created for any CPU in this series and quickly convert it to one of the other CPUs. See this video on Project Conversion in the description below. These features are only beginning. There are many more that will help you tackle your application and still not break your PLC Budget. Then add In AutomationDirect’s Free Award-Winning Tech support, free shipping on orders over 49 dollars, a 30 day no question asked money back guarantee and a 2 year warranty. Productivity should be your first choice for any PLC Project. To see more videos on the Productivity line of PLCs Please click here. Click here to subscribe to our Youtube Channel to keep up to date with our many products and solutions.