Do-more® PLC: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Tools
Tasks and Programs can be suspended to isolate code; stages can be enabled or disabled.
Watch a Video about Trend View
View Trend Data in its own view and within specific ladder instructions like PID, RAMPSOAK, and ALHILO (High/Low Alarm).
The PID Monitoring window allows precise tuning of your PID loops.
Use the Data View to monitor and change the value of selected memory locations in the Do-more controller.
Monitor Program Status Bits for behind-the-scenes visibility into PLC internal operations.
Multiple data views can be open at the same time, each viewing the same or different memory locations, in the same or a different format (Native, Binary, Octal, BCD/ Hex, etc.).
Data View capabilities include:
- Name the data view (See title bar)
- Use Data View to monitor:
- Control Bits
- Memory locations
- Program Code block flags
- Program Code block stage bits
- Save the data view for re-use later
- Enable/disable editing of data view elements
- Change number format of each element.
- Export all or a portion of the data view to CSV format
Turn on the Do-more Logger and receive custom error messages via the Network Message Viewer (a free Do-more Designer utility that runs on your PC).